Psst… hey. It’s okay to admit it – that you’re looking for a special something. And maybe you know what it is – or maybe you’ll know what it is when you see it. Either way, you’re entertaining the idea that you want to work with Kimberly C. Starr (that’s me!).
Well, you’ve come to the right spot. Because I’m open to working with brands committed to families, communities, and healthy living (and you better believe that chocolate is part of my healthy lifestyle).
Want to work with Kimberly C. Starr? Let’s collaborate on:
- Sponsored content
- Facebook collaborations
- Speaking engagements
- Freelance writing, copywriting, and/or blogging services
I’ve worked with businesses across North America creating, supporting, and/or writing for their campaigns. Because I treat each post as both a challenge and a conversation, I’m able to see a huge engagement with a small but loyal community – and beyond.
Ready to chat about your project? Awesome.
What’s it like to work with Kimberly C. Starr?
Let me tell you about how my experience with Kimberly has been and how much I enjoy working with her!
I have been working with Kim for about 3 years now. She has been blogging for several of my clients (close to 50% of them). She is always on-time, always above standard, and my clients very rarely ask for re-writes (I actually think it’s only happened one time in the 3 years.) Oh – and she has a knack for knowing the client’s voice and branding so that it stands out in the posts she writes. And I love that she takes the time to research topics, industries, and my clients before writing. I feel like it gives her an edge.
-Kristy Honsvick, owner of Admin-ease.com
You can email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, if Twitter is more your thing… just click this to get my attention.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Hey, Kimberly! Let’s chat about working together.” quote=”Hey, Kimberly! Let’s chat about working together.”]
Recommended Resources for Working with Kimberly C. Starr
Doing research is awesome. I’m a fan of that myself. So as you’re trying to figure things out, let me point you in a couple of directions.
- First, start here to get a good overview of who I am, what I write about, and the things my readers love to read.
- Next, learn some more about me to make sure that we’re a good fit.
- Ready to read some of my writing from across the internet? Check out my featured writing.
- Want to see my social media profiles? Here’s some of my favorites:
- Finally, make sure you check out my privacy and disclosure policies. That way, you’ll have all the background details you could possibly need.