**My apologies – I am not currently accepting submissions**
But… for when I do… here are the guidelines.
Hey, bloggers, aspiring writers, bored moms, and all else! Do you have a great story to share here? That’s awesome! If you want your well-written, original work to be published, please email it to me for consideration – using these guidelines.
Inquiries sent that do not follow these guidelines will be deleted without response.
Please use “Submission” and the article title as your subject line.
All articles must be:
- high-quality and well-written. Please use those grammar & spell check tools.
- original (i.e. not published elsewhere).
- compliant with my website’s themes and standards (keep it family friendly!)
- about 500 words in length.
- easy to read – use lists, bullets, and headings to your advantage.
When you’re ready to submit:
- Use “Submission:” and the article title as your subject line.
- Write your article (or copy and paste it) into the text of the email itself.
- Be sure to include a short bio with your article so that I can give credit where it’s due. Please include this at the end of the article and email.
Other guidelines to be aware of:
- I do not offer monetary compensation for articles at this time.
- I am happy to include relevant, working links – subject to final approval.
- Any posts that seem to be purely (or mostly) for self-promotion will not be accepted.
- In order for any business-related post or product to be considered, click here to advertise with me.
- Please note that submission does not guarantee publication.
- Any posts that require substantial editing, are submitted for feedback, or are not publication ready will be returned or declined.
- Minor changes in editing or formatting may be made to your submitted articles before publication.
- Submissions that follow all of these guidelines are more likely to be published but not guaranteed.
- If you are submitting photos with your post, please include only photos to which you own the copyrights. By submitting your photos, you’re granting me permission to use them for publication & promotion purposes.
Once you’ve submitted an article…
- It takes me about a week to review an article. If you haven’t heard back after 2 weeks, then feel free to drop me a gentle reminder.
- After I’ve reviewed your article, I’ll get you my answer ASAP – usually within that 7-10 day time frame.
- Guest posts can take up to a month to be published. I will do my best to notify you of the week in which it will be posted.
I look forward to reading your article and seeing your creative ideas!