Watching my kids play pretend is one of my favorite things to do. Sometimes, it’s better than watching a sitcom! In any case, they’ve got two favorite play-pretend games they play. The first is where they pretend they’re going to church – and it is so funny that it almost makes me feel bad for laughing because I’m worried I’m being irreverent. But, the kids love it and it’s cute. Their other favorite play-pretend game is playing doctor.
Maybe it’s because I’m a nurse – and because I let them play with my actual nursing tools. Well, except my otoscope and my good stethoscope. But they like playing with my older stethoscope – and how it really works. So I had to get some play pretend doctor printable made – so that I could print them out for my own kids. Ah… the joys of parenting, right?
Play Pretend Doctor Printable – Let Your Kids Be the Healthcare Team
My kids take turns being the doctor, the nurse, and the patient. And we’re still working on how you’re not supposed to use the reflex hammer to hit siblings. In any case, though, they love pretending they’re with mama at work at the hospital – and how they can help their friends feel better. That and make the owies all better!
Within this printable kit are:
- A waiting room sign
- An exam room sign
- Play-pretend prescription pad
- Pretend Doctor Hospital ID cards
- A patient information and diagnosis sheet
Okay, so while none of these would pass at a real hospital, let alone pass federal regulations and guidelines, they’re adorable for my kids’ pretend doctor office. And it’s cute that they’re getting to see how a doctor’s office works – making future visits to the doctor a lot less scary.
Although, the only one who ever gets the pretend vaccines is me. Hmmm…
Download Your Pretend Doctor’s Office Printable for Free
Want to help your kids set up their own play-pretend doctor’s office or hospital? Awesome! You can download the pages for free right here:
Just to remind you what’s included within this free printable PDF:
- Waiting room & Exam room signs
- Play pretend prescription pad printable pages
- Play pretend patient information and diagnosis printable page
- Hospital ID and patient satisfaction survey printable
In any case, enjoy your free doctor’s office goodies – and enjoy watching your children use their imaginations! And if you need more resources or questions answered to help your children understand doctors and nurses better, let me know. I’d be happy to help answer specific questions.Do your kids like pretending to be doctors or nurses? Get all of the 'paperwork' they need to play hospital - complete with prescription notepad and diagnosis sheet via this free printable.
More Play-Pretend Printables:
- Here’s a big list of 32 free pretend play printables via My Joy Filled Life
- Or get these cool 40 Free Pretend Play Printables
- And here’s some cool pretend-play writing for playing house
My Must-Have Play Pretend Resources:
- My kids love their doctor set – and they wish they’d gotten this book with it!
- If you use a lot of printables, you may want to invest in a hot and cold laminator like this one
- You’ll also need more of these laminating pouches to keep up with all of your new play pretend pages
You’ll Also Love:
- Let the kids play AND learn! Here’s an actual guide to First Aid 101: Tips, Tricks, and a Complete First Aid Kit List
- Want to help your kids have more fun? Humor and Laughter are the Best Medicine
- 4 Easy, Kid-Friendly Relaxation Techniques to Stop Stressing Now