Cheesecake has always been one of my favorite desserts. And, if you’re a fan of Shrek, then you know that everybody loves a parfait. That’s why I absolutely love this recipe for strawberry cheesecake in a jar. And, if you don’t want strawberry flavored cheesecake? No big deal. Swap it out for the fruit (or chocolate!) of your choice.
And did I mention that this recipe is delicious? A friend of mine who does weight watchers says this recipe is only 1 point. Now, keep in mind that I don’t do weight watchers. But it’s still really cool. Because I know a lot of you do – and I want to make sure you can see exactly what you’re getting into here – the most delicious, guilt-free cheesecake parfait ever.
The Best Recipe for Cheesecake in a Jar (without the Guilt!)
Okay, so usually “healthy” and desserts don’t (and shouldn’t!) go together. But I do like to have a few healthier options that’ll fit within my attempts at eating better – while still getting the delicious flavors. This recipe is absolutely perfect for that!
- 1 32-ounce container plain nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1 small package fat free sugar free cheesecake pudding mix
- 2 pounds strawberries, diced
- Pour yogurt in a large bowl.
- Slowly add pudding mix a bit at a time, stirring between each addition until all the pudding mix has been added.
- Layer 1/3 cup yogurt mixture and strawberries in each jar until the jar is filled and one cup of yogurt has been used.
- Place jars in the refrigerator to chill for at least an hour before serving.
- Top with lite whipped topping.
- Each jar has 1 Weight Watchers Freestyle point. Enjoy guilt-free deliciousness!
Adding other toppings may increase Weight Watchers Points value.
Amount Per ServingCalories 304 Total Fat 2g Saturated Fat 0g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 1g Cholesterol 11mg Sodium 441mg Carbohydrates 50g Fiber 5g Sugar 42g Protein 25g
Now Go Enjoy Your No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake!
There you have it, friends. An easy, delicious cheesecake in a jar that you can flavor exactly how you want it. Me? I’ll stick with the strawberry flavor, thanks.
So go make your own jar – and enjoy!
Update on Weight Watchers Points
Okay, so remember how I don’t do weight watchers?
Well, a reader who does do weight watchers says she originally calculated a double serving parfait to be closer to 12 points. Which would put a single-sized parfait serving at 6 points.
However, after some back-and-forth emailing, she used the information from the entire recipe to calculate the points. And, based on creating 7 servings out of this one recipe, she also came up with the 1 point via her weight watchers calculator.
So there you have it! This delicious, decadent dessert is only a single weight watchers point. Again, I’m not on weight watchers, so I’m relying on all y’alls help here to figure it out. So thank you for your help, friends!
And whether or not you’re on weight watchers, make sure you’re keeping track of your intake and exercise so you can enjoy desserts responsibly.Want a delicious, diet-friendly dessert? Try this strawberry cheesecake in a jar. Oh, and did I mention it's no-bake easy to make? Healthy is delicious.
More on Cheesecake in a Jar:
- Cheesecake in a Jar via All Recipes
- Video on Cheesecake in a Jar on All Recipes (it’s autoplay – you’ve been warned!)
No BakeCherry Cheesecake in a Jar from Country Cleaver
My Must-Have Cheesecake in a Jar Resources:
This is me giving y’all a heads up that there’s affiliate ad links in this post. Learn more.
- aThe one thing you didn’t know you needed to revolutionize baking cookies
- See all of my favorite kitchen products on Amazon
You’ll Also Love:
- Simple No-Bake Apple Cheesecake Recipe from Living Life as Moms
- Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Pudding Cups by Gym Craft Laundry
- German Chocolate Cheesecake by The Experimental Homesteader